FALL RELAX & RESET RETREAT
Yoga & Pilates
October 7-10 2022
St. Michael’s, Maryland
Are you the woman who does it all?
Are you looking to get away and rekindle your passion for yoga and Pilates?
Are you looking to set foot on the path to health and restart your metabolism with nourishing gourmet plant-based meals?
What it includes
- a relaxing 3 night stay in a villa on the water in scenic St. Michael’s situated on a stunning 71/2 acres with beautiful views and incredible amenities including a pool, workout room, and sauna
- 8 yoga and Pilates classes specifically tailored to your individual needs including mat Pilates candlelight yoga, yoga on the lawn, and restorative and yin yoga
- mindfulness and meditation to soothe and calm the mind
- Delicious and satisfying healthy gourmet plant-based meals and seafood upon request cooked by a professional chef designed to jump-start your metabolism and created with your dietary needs in mind
- expertly paired wines with dinners and non-alcoholic beverages
- optional excursions into town with boutiques or take a tour of the local St Michael’s Winery
- kayaking on the lake
- downtime to run or walk around the scenic property and surrounding area, swim in the pool or sit and relax in the Adirondack chairs and journal by the lake, or read in the hanging lounge chairs by the fire.
Meet Meredith, lover of movement and believer in the healing power of yoga + Pilates.
With over 20 years of experience teaching yoga and Pilates and a decade of experience using movement as a tool to heal the body, Meredith stands out in her field. Expect a light hearted approach with an emphasis on the breath and linking breath and movement “where the magic happens” as Meredith will let you know. Her energy and enthusiasm are evident when she walks into a room. She will lead you through an intuitive practice and encourage you to listen to the deeper wisdom of your body while pushing yourself to your limits without going past your body’s limits.