SPRING RELAX & RESET RETREAT
Cape May, NJ
Yoga & Pilates
Are you the woman who does it all?
Are you looking to get away and rekindle your passion for yoga and Pilates?
Are you looking to set foot on the path to health and restart your metabolism with nourishing gourmet plant based meals?
• a relaxing 3 night stay in an historic house blocks from the beach in the scenic seaside town of Cape May close to shopping, boutiques and a winery
• 8 yoga and Pilates classes specifically tailored to your individual needs including mat Pilates candlelight yoga, yoga on the beach and restorative and yin yoga
• mindfulness and meditation to soothe and calm the mind
• delicious and satisfying healthy gourmet plant-based meals and seafood upon request cooked by a professional chef designed to jump start your metabolism and created with your dietary needs in mind
• expertly paired wines with dinners and non-alcoholic beverages
• optional excursions into town with boutiques or take a tour of the local Cape May Winery
• downtime to run or walk on the beach, around the town, relax in the backyard or read.
Meet Meredith, lover of movement and believer in the healing power of yoga + Pilates.
With over 20 years of experience teaching yoga and Pilates and a decade of experience using movement as a tool to heal the body, Meredith stands out in her field. Expect a light hearted approach with an emphasis on the breath and linking breath and movement “where the magic happens” as Meredith will let you know. Her energy and enthusiasm are evident when she walks into a room. She will lead you through an intuitive practice and encourage you to listen to the deeper wisdom of your body while pushing yourself to your limits without going past your body’s limits.